If this is your first time here please READ THIS so you'll know your way around our forum. Thanks!

If this is your first time here please READ THIS so you'll know your way around our forum. Thanks!

HomeHome  Mi Manga  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
ChatBox

New to the forum?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
jikenkekka
Miembro/Member
jikenkekka

Mensajes/Posts : 12

New to the forum? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the forum?   New to the forum? - Page 2 286210January 17th 2013, 3:13 pm

Thank you for the information! I'm glad to be a member here and I can't wait to try to be a VIP. Thank you guys for everything that you do New to the forum? - Page 2 253200853
Back to top Go down
RukaDesu
Limpiador(a)/Cleaner
RukaDesu

Mensajes/Posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum?   New to the forum? - Page 2 286210January 23rd 2013, 11:59 am

o A o arghaiuwehuvhb I wanna know what happens in Lost Memories so I'll try my best!
Back to top Go down
serena kinomoto
VIP
serena kinomoto

Mensajes/Posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum?   New to the forum? - Page 2 286210January 26th 2013, 2:44 am

I hope we get along well and as they say all arrive someday to be VIP New to the forum? - Page 2 364988687
Back to top Go down
cepiyam
Miembro/Member
cepiyam

Mensajes/Posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum?   New to the forum? - Page 2 286210January 27th 2013, 4:53 pm

Sorry for my question, I know I new here for, why in your active projects I cannot see your project Kare wa, Ano ko no mono, but I can see other projects.
Looking forward to hearing from you
Back to top Go down
RukaDesu
Limpiador(a)/Cleaner
RukaDesu

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum?   New to the forum? - Page 2 286210January 27th 2013, 5:44 pm

cepiyam wrote:
Sorry for my question, I know I new here for, why in your active projects I cannot see your project Kare wa, Ano ko no mono, but I can see other projects.
Looking forward to hearing from you
c: I'm not a forum mod or anything, so I'm not quite sure if this is correct, but I think you have to be a VIP to view Kare wa, Ano ko no mono chapter 1 and further. This is just a guess since all of the chapters released so far need a VIP password. New to the forum? - Page 2 3962247841
Back to top Go down
Ayumi
Admin
Ayumi

Mensajes/Posts : 894
Localización/Location : Al borde de la locura en Berlin

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum?   New to the forum? - Page 2 286210January 28th 2013, 12:33 am

What Ruka said is right. On this very same thread we explain what you need to do to see the releases...

Quote :
If you're new and can't see the release, it means you need to become a VIP. To do so post a good amount of posts and when you think you deserve to become a VIP, submit your VIP application. Go to Usergroups → VIP → under Join a Group select the VIP group, a new window will open then click on the Join Group button.

You'll find the 'Usergroups' on the top menu next to Profile.
Back to top Go down
prudentialuse
Espía/Spy
prudentialuse

Mensajes/Posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum?   New to the forum? - Page 2 286210January 31st 2013, 5:05 pm

Thank you for the instructions - what you are trying to do makes a lot of sense! Take care!
Back to top Go down
Hana-chan
Espía/Spy
Hana-chan

Mensajes/Posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum?   New to the forum? - Page 2 286210January 31st 2013, 6:51 pm

hi guys ^^
I'm a new member, I know about Mi Manga when searching for Minaduki Yuu's works New to the forum? - Page 2 364988687
I really hope someday I can become a VIP (this word is really nice New to the forum? - Page 2 1958500008)[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Ayumi
Admin
Ayumi

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum?   New to the forum? - Page 2 286210February 1st 2013, 4:24 am

It's so not hard to become a VIP Hana-chan just a few posts and you're basically in New to the forum? - Page 2 364988687
Back to top Go down
fotegala1
Espía/Spy
fotegala1

Mensajes/Posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum?   New to the forum? - Page 2 286210February 22nd 2013, 8:40 am

hello i'am new in this site but i want to become vip soon and have the right to read the english releases! New to the forum? - Page 2 364988687 please wish me luck! also i want to know how to change my foto New to the forum? - Page 2 650269930
Back to top Go down
bigjoker90
Espía/Spy
bigjoker90

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum?   New to the forum? - Page 2 286210March 3rd 2013, 10:29 pm

hi really like your releases specially
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. and would like to be a vip member in order to enjoy it directly from the source New to the forum? - Page 2 364988687.
Back to top Go down
goddess_of_love
Espía/Spy
goddess_of_love

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum?   New to the forum? - Page 2 286210March 4th 2013, 6:50 pm

Same here! I cant wait to become a VIP. There are so many amazing manga here! Thanks for all your had work
Back to top Go down
Zippidedy
VIP
Zippidedy

Localización/Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum?   New to the forum? - Page 2 286210March 25th 2013, 8:12 pm

Hey guys! I love finding new manga websites and this looks like its going to be a good one!
Back to top Go down
sadachi
VIP
sadachi

Mensajes/Posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum?   New to the forum? - Page 2 286210March 26th 2013, 3:34 am

Hello ~
I'm new here, I hope I will be on VIP because your projects are really interresting ^^
Back to top Go down
asami-sama
VIP
asami-sama

Localización/Location : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum?   New to the forum? - Page 2 286210March 26th 2013, 1:51 pm

Hola, nice to meet you all...

I'm a newbie here please take care of me, yoroshiku onegaisimasu!
Aside from looking for good mangas I'm also looking forward to be a VIP.

Btw, Ayumi-chan... care to tell me the name of the manga of your avatar? Both the long hair guy and the girl look gorgeous!

Take care and see you around!
Back to top Go down
Zippidedy
VIP
Zippidedy

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum?   New to the forum? - Page 2 286210March 26th 2013, 8:45 pm

Hey asami-sama, ayumi-chan's avatar is from the manga called 'The One'
Back to top Go down
Ayumi
Admin
Ayumi

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum?   New to the forum? - Page 2 286210March 29th 2013, 7:01 am

That's right Asami-sama, it's from The One by Nicky Lee. I actually bought vol. 14 and in the book there was a card with this image (The One is one of my fave mangas) New to the forum? - Page 2 2109348208

New to the forum? - Page 2 76339_10152444787935510_153270299_n
Back to top Go down
asami-sama
VIP
asami-sama

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum?   New to the forum? - Page 2 286210March 31st 2013, 4:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Zippidedy-chan and Ayumi-chan, thank's a lot for telling me the title and mangaka's name New to the forum? - Page 2 1996155121
Wow, i love the artwork you showed me! I wonder if the story is as interesting as the artwork as well? Honestly I haven't tried to read any manhwa or manhua before.

Cheers. New to the forum? - Page 2 2350186619
Back to top Go down
Zippidedy
VIP
Zippidedy

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum?   New to the forum? - Page 2 286210April 2nd 2013, 8:11 pm

You are most very welcome asami-sama and The One is my favourite manhua. I've read it so many times and it never disappoints me!!!!
Back to top Go down
asami-sama
VIP
asami-sama

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum?   New to the forum? - Page 2 286210April 10th 2013, 10:08 pm

Zippidedy-chan, I can understand why you like this manhua so much, i browsed the artworks the other day and they're all fantastic! But is it already finish scanlated?

Can't wait to read them, but it's better for me to wait till it's totally scanlated otherwise it won't be good for my mind sake New to the forum? - Page 2 172979843
Back to top Go down
Zippidedy
VIP
Zippidedy

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum?   New to the forum? - Page 2 286210April 10th 2013, 10:10 pm

Unfortunately its not finished yet but my personal opinion is that its too good to wait till it is finished but its your choice, just don't forget about it!!!!
Back to top Go down
bolabulu
Miembro/Member
bolabulu

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum?   New to the forum? - Page 2 286210April 23rd 2013, 5:15 pm

Hello I am a newbie here.The one I really want to read is Toki no Maigo o Sagashite!.I just saw it on mangaviewer so here I am ^^
Back to top Go down
bolabulu
Miembro/Member
bolabulu

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum?   New to the forum? - Page 2 286210April 23rd 2013, 5:28 pm

Eh? I just realized this group is more like shoujo scans group.I am a yaoi freak,I don`t read shoujo I am so confused,hahaha.I wonder if this group have yaoi genre besides Toki no Maigo,uh uh.
Back to top Go down
asami-sama
VIP
asami-sama

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum?   New to the forum? - Page 2 286210May 16th 2013, 2:36 pm

Zippidedy wrote:
Unfortunately its not finished yet but my personal opinion is that its too good to wait till it is finished but its your choice, just don't forget about it!!!!

LOL I definitely won't forget those gorgeous bishies, my dear so don't worry New to the forum? - Page 2 736381917
can't wait to read it! New to the forum? - Page 2 3974320158
Back to top Go down
monicar.galindo
Espía/Spy
monicar.galindo

Localización/Location : Brasil

PostSubject: Ola   New to the forum? - Page 2 286210May 17th 2013, 2:14 am

Ola a todos, Sou a Monica
sou do Brasil e meu ingles nao e 100% mas dou meu jeitinhooo para poder ler meus mangas,
sou apaixonada por mangas....
espero me dar bem com todos, porfavor cuidem de mim!! New to the forum? - Page 2 364988687
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum?   New to the forum? - Page 2 286210

Back to top Go down

New to the forum?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Information, News and Help :: Rules & News-