If this is your first time here please READ THIS so you'll know your way around our forum. Thanks!

If this is your first time here please READ THIS so you'll know your way around our forum. Thanks!

HomeHome  Mi Manga  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
ChatBox

New to the forum?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ayumi
Admin
Ayumi

Mensajes/Posts : 894
Localización/Location : Al borde de la locura en Berlin

New to the forum? Empty
PostSubject: New to the forum?   New to the forum? 286210July 1st 2012, 3:09 pm

We've been trying to find new ways to keep our projects off online readers, hence the many changes on our forum.

If you're new and can't see the release, it means you need to become a VIP. To do so post a good amount of posts and when you think you deserve to become a VIP, submit your VIP application. Go to Usergroups → VIP → under Join a Group select the VIP group, a new window will open then click on the Join Group button.

We'll then either approve or reject your application. We won't tell you how many posts you should have like we have said before... maybe five will still be enough or maybe not.

• If you're an admin of a group wishing to re-translate our projects, you will need to PM me so that I can add you to The Back Room. In 'The Back Room' you will ONLY find our clean raws - this is to prevent leaking. You will need to become a VIP to see the translated raws. We now have a different format for our releases.

If you have any questions, please PM me New to the forum? 650269930

Last edited by Ayumi on July 25th 2012, 7:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sahel_m
Espía/Spy
sahel_m

Mensajes/Posts : 2

New to the forum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the forum?   New to the forum? 286210July 12th 2012, 5:25 am

hello i am new and i am very happy the joining this site a nd i want a read your release but i cant please help me
Back to top Go down
Chikipi-chan
VIP
Chikipi-chan

Mensajes/Posts : 13

New to the forum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the forum?   New to the forum? 286210August 26th 2012, 4:31 am

I see, I have wondering what I must do to be VIP??
I have seeing so many group who is (sorry for this) desperately making rules or a way to againts online reader New to the forum? 4209711478
I know online readers have done very cunningly to make money.. So, I rarely visit them (except their forum, cause I really wanna know reader opinion)
I'm understand so I will try to be VIP New to the forum? 675051304
Back to top Go down
mchan
Espía/Spy
mchan

Mensajes/Posts : 2

New to the forum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the forum?   New to the forum? 286210September 3rd 2012, 10:51 am

hi, first time being here ^^
really happy i can enjoy this forum
i dunno how long will it takes for me to achieve the VIP member, i'll try my best to support this forum
thank you again & wish me luck ^_^!
Back to top Go down
naturelle86
VIP
naturelle86

Mensajes/Posts : 7

New to the forum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the forum?   New to the forum? 286210September 10th 2012, 6:22 am

Can't wait to become VIP!! I wanna finish reading lost memories!!!
Back to top Go down
concf
VIP
concf

Mensajes/Posts : 23

New to the forum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the forum?   New to the forum? 286210September 25th 2012, 10:54 am

hahah!!! me too!! xD really want to read lost memories >< so it's time to fight to become into a vip New to the forum? 2127282101 é_e
Back to top Go down
megabaka
Miembro/Member
megabaka

Mensajes/Posts : 7

New to the forum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the forum?   New to the forum? 286210September 27th 2012, 5:38 pm

That explains why.

Can't wait to become a VIP!!
Back to top Go down
blackitty
VIP
blackitty

Mensajes/Posts : 22

New to the forum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the forum?   New to the forum? 286210September 30th 2012, 4:22 am

naturelle86 wrote:
Can't wait to become VIP!! I wanna finish reading lost memories!!!

hahaha im also in the middle of lost memories.
I hope it doesnt take me to long to achieve VIP but will try my best
Back to top Go down
pauduchi
VIP
pauduchi

Mensajes/Posts : 8

New to the forum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the forum?   New to the forum? 286210September 30th 2012, 11:14 am

I hope i can became a VIP soon New to the forum? 3692841837
I really want to finish reading Toki no Maigo o Sagashite! New to the forum? 650269930
It's a shame that forums have to put all this obstacles so online readers don't get their hands on the translations, but well, people are sometimes like that.
Good luck protecting the goodies, i'm studying to became a translator, so i know the hard work behind this projects.
Back to top Go down
blackitty
VIP
blackitty

Mensajes/Posts : 22

New to the forum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the forum?   New to the forum? 286210October 1st 2012, 12:18 pm

I have a question, I became a VIP today, but I have no ideo where to get the password, could someone please enlighten me
Back to top Go down
chibisam
Espía/Spy
chibisam

Mensajes/Posts : 1

New to the forum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the forum?   New to the forum? 286210October 1st 2012, 12:29 pm

If we can't read your manga, what on earth are we going to post about in order to become VIPs??
Back to top Go down
Ayumi
Admin
Ayumi

Mensajes/Posts : 894
Localización/Location : Al borde de la locura en Berlin

New to the forum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the forum?   New to the forum? 286210October 13th 2012, 8:46 am

@chibisam: The only thing I can answer to your question is "look around, there are plenty of threads".

• Sorry blackitty, I've created the much need list of passwords. You can find it under Releases. (just noticed that i double posted hihih)

Last edited by Ayumi on October 14th 2012, 5:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
concf
VIP
concf

Mensajes/Posts : 23

New to the forum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the forum?   New to the forum? 286210October 13th 2012, 9:24 am

*A* thanks ayumi!!! now I can see it ;//; <3
Back to top Go down
ninobee
VIP
ninobee

Mensajes/Posts : 6
Localización/Location : Asia

New to the forum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the forum?   New to the forum? 286210October 21st 2012, 8:29 pm

Hello there..I am new and I'm not very good in English but I really happy joining this site..I really want to read your releases esp. lost Memories..I hope I can become a VIP soon..I hope it doesnt take me to long to achieve VIP but will try my best..FIGHT !!!
New to the forum? 351549032
Back to top Go down
takashimura
VIP
takashimura

Mensajes/Posts : 15
Localización/Location : Indonesia

New to the forum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the forum?   New to the forum? 286210November 4th 2012, 4:47 am

Hello, So I know now about the VIP member
I really hope I can be the one of them, so I can read the releases here
Wish me luck ^^
Back to top Go down
Lilycx
Traductor(a)/Translator
Lilycx

Mensajes/Posts : 89

New to the forum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the forum?   New to the forum? 286210November 6th 2012, 3:55 pm

Thx Ayumi this really helped and keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
YANLI_LUVJYJ
VIP
YANLI_LUVJYJ

Mensajes/Posts : 9

New to the forum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the forum?   New to the forum? 286210November 10th 2012, 6:23 am

Wow! This is an unique way !
Back to top Go down
sakura1210
VIP
sakura1210

Localización/Location : france

New to the forum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the forum?   New to the forum? 286210November 17th 2012, 2:43 am

Hii I'm a new member here & I'm verry happy to join your forum.

Thx for your work.

Back to top Go down
amoxili
Espía/Spy
amoxili

New to the forum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the forum?   New to the forum? 286210November 26th 2012, 8:45 am

Hey, like the mods already know, I'm new here New to the forum? 364988687 Thanks for the welcome! I'm happy to be accepted. Also, I feared something like having to "earn" being able to read any releases. I still joined which means I'm willing to try lol...
I can promise I won't share anything outside of this forum (but I guess everybody says that T__T, and only I myself know it's true).
Please be patient with me because admittedly I'm very active all around (also scanlating my own stuff) and therefore time for individual leisure time skimming and actively contributing is kinda limited. Still I wanna try my best!!! Thanks for accepting me and well, good day New to the forum? 364988687
Back to top Go down
mtmt1311
VIP
mtmt1311

New to the forum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the forum?   New to the forum? 286210December 23rd 2012, 12:17 pm

I'm new here and I cant wait to be a VIP one day. New to the forum? 364988687
It seems like a lot of people here want to read Lost Memory. Me too. The forum is so cute. Love the background and the settings (and the emocons too) New to the forum? 3692841837
Back to top Go down
bluejacks
Miembro/Member
bluejacks

New to the forum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the forum?   New to the forum? 286210December 24th 2012, 4:50 am

Heyy there, I just joined today, and like everyone else I would love to finish Lost Memories <33
thanks for all of your hard work!! New to the forum? 47402716

Back to top Go down
unyuu_unyuu
VIP
unyuu_unyuu

Mensajes/Posts : 12
Localización/Location : Indonesia

New to the forum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the forum?   New to the forum? 286210December 29th 2012, 5:23 am

hello, i am new and i really want to read the continuation of the manga that u guys scanlated,please
Back to top Go down
tiimetraveler
Miembro/Member
tiimetraveler

Mensajes/Posts : 14

New to the forum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the forum?   New to the forum? 286210January 2nd 2013, 11:25 am

Hello everyone, very new to the forum, but nice to meet you all! hoping to read Kasane's works as well as many of the future works! will try hard to become vip soon! ^^ glad to meet you all!
Back to top Go down
Qia
Miembro/Member
Qia

Mensajes/Posts : 11
Localización/Location : Soon to be Costa Rica

New to the forum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the forum?   New to the forum? 286210January 14th 2013, 6:57 am

I understand how to be a VIP (can't wait), but I was wondering how you change your avatar (sorry if this is the wrong thread). Do you have to wait to be a VIP or is there something in the profile that maybe i missed. Sorry for this stupid question.
Back to top Go down
blue_sonatas
Espía/Spy
blue_sonatas

Localización/Location : OZ

New to the forum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the forum?   New to the forum? 286210January 16th 2013, 7:48 am

new here but promise will follow the rules New to the forum? 650269930
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New to the forum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the forum?   New to the forum? 286210

Back to top Go down

New to the forum?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Information, News and Help :: Rules & News-