If this is your first time here please READ THIS so you'll know your way around our forum. Thanks!

If this is your first time here please READ THIS so you'll know your way around our forum. Thanks!

HomeHome  Mi Manga  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
ChatBox

Recruiting: Typesetters

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ayumi
Admin
Ayumi

Mensajes/Posts : 894
Localización/Location : Al borde de la locura en Berlin

Recruiting: Typesetters Empty
PostSubject: Recruiting: Typesetters   Recruiting: Typesetters 286210May 25th 2012, 10:08 am

We're recruiting Cleaners

[center]We desperately need cleaners.

- Requirements -

You must be meticulous
You must be reliable

Have enough free time to typeset one manga in one to two weeks. We'll give enough time between projects to relax, but sometimes we have a "deadline" therefore we're hoping that anyone interesting is willing to work on 2 projects back-to-back when needed.

- Must know -
Have some sort of "typesetting" experience. Right now we're short staffed so we don't have the time to teach anyone how to typeset.
Must use a photo editing program which allows layers.

Please take one of the tests below to see how well your cleaning is.

Test

Please PM me or Kawaii-chan your test.

If you can please join us. We will explain everything with more details after you've join our team.

Please apply only if you are serious about helping us. We don't need anyone slowing us down. If you do not reply to our emails for an entire month we will remove you from the staff, unless of course you let us know before hand.
Back to top Go down
Ayumi
Admin
Ayumi

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting: Typesetters   Recruiting: Typesetters 286210May 30th 2012, 2:25 pm

We urgently need typesetters Recruiting: Typesetters 134858970
Back to top Go down
Kawaii-chan
Miembro/Member
Kawaii-chan

Mensajes/Posts : 130
Localización/Location : Puerto Rico

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting: Typesetters   Recruiting: Typesetters 286210June 3rd 2012, 3:29 pm

We need more typesetters. Recruiting: Typesetters 3639775017

If no one offers to help, then we can't give you guys fast releases. Recruiting: Typesetters 1006485615
Back to top Go down
Ayumi
Admin
Ayumi

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting: Typesetters   Recruiting: Typesetters 286210August 25th 2012, 11:01 pm

We're in the need of typesetters

YOU! Work for us! Recruiting: Typesetters 2127282101
Back to top Go down
kirasama
Typesetter
kirasama

Mensajes/Posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting: Typesetters   Recruiting: Typesetters 286210January 7th 2013, 4:37 pm

I know the font says to use the Anime Ace 2.0 at a size 11 but the only font I'm finding is the Anime Ace 2.0 BB font. Is it the same font or is it a different variation of it? I tried setting it at a size 11 but it's far to large for the bubbles. If I bring the font size down to between 7 to 8 I get it to fit in the bubbles. It didn't have any problems with the radiohead font so I just wanted to double check. I'm using photoshop CS6, I'm not sure if that makes a difference in any of this. I'll go ahead and pm this to both of you just in case.
Back to top Go down
rmage
Corrector(a)/Proofreader
rmage

Mensajes/Posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting: Typesetters   Recruiting: Typesetters 286210January 30th 2013, 2:14 pm

Looks interesting
Back to top Go down
Malubaby
VIP
Malubaby

Mensajes/Posts : 10
Localización/Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting: Typesetters   Recruiting: Typesetters 286210March 27th 2013, 4:06 pm

Hey! Are you guys still looking for a typesetter? I haven't done any actual typesetting but I've worked professionally with Photoediting software like Photoshop and Gimp. Let me know if you still are! I should have plenty of free time after mid April and I'd love to help.
Back to top Go down
Ayumi
Admin
Ayumi

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting: Typesetters   Recruiting: Typesetters 286210March 29th 2013, 6:50 am

Hi Malubaby! Yes, we are still looking for typesetters. I'm glad you're willing to help. Would you mind taking our test, I know you said you have experience with photoshop, but this is something we ask everyone who wants to help Recruiting: Typesetters 650269930 hope you don't mind.
Back to top Go down
Malubaby
VIP
Malubaby

Mensajes/Posts : 10
Localización/Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting: Typesetters   Recruiting: Typesetters 286210March 30th 2013, 11:14 am

Sure! I won't be able to get to it until my contracts are done (mid april) so till then I guess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting: Typesetters   Recruiting: Typesetters 286210

Back to top Go down

Recruiting: Typesetters

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1